The law school is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to hone thier knowledge of the legal issues pertaining to their small businesses. The 50-minute long sessions will be taught by attorneys who are experts in the legal matters of small business.
Online Registration is now closed. To Register, please call 745-3700 before 5pm. After 5pm, please register at the door.
Tuition, Day of the Event: $199.00
Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch with the Attorneys and goodie bags.
The day will kick off with a continental breakfast and registration at 8:00 a.m. Sessions begin promptly at 9:00
a.m. and will be conducted by the area’s finest attorneys. Choose from tracks of 50 minutes each on subjects such
as legal structures, marketing and the law, employment law, EB-5 Visas, commercial leases, business contract
disputes, the health care insurance panel and more!
- Enjoy lunch with the attorneys
- In addition, check out our sponsor tables for information and giveaways. This annual event proves to be a MUST-ATTEND for any small business owner or entrepreneur wanting to know more about the law.
Breakfast Speaker: Jim Nathan - CEO Lee Memorial Health System
Choices for Tracks/Workshops
(Please choose one for each time, where applicable)
Registration, breakfast and welcome
Kickoff Presentation: Jim Nathan, CEO, Lee Memorial Health System; Breakfast Sponsor LeeSar
1) Entity Selection for the Business Owner – Make the Right Choice (Mary Vlasak Snell - Pavese Law Firm)
2) Marketing and the Law (Arlene C. Chase - Attorney at Law)
1) What You Need to Know About Being an Employer (Christina Harris Schwinn - Pavese Law Firm)
2) The Nuts and Bolts of EB-5 Visas - What You Need to Know (Norma B. Henning - Henning Law Firm)
1) Understanding a Contract’s Fine Print is the Key to Avoiding a Contract Dispute (Christina Harris Schwinn - Pavese Law Firm)
2) Anatomy of a Commercial Lease (Julie Drake - Pavese Law Firm)
Luncheon - Sponsored by BankUnited
Health Care Panel featuring:
Janette L’Heureux - Leading Edge Benefit Advisors
Althea Harris - Small Business Administration
Neil Shnider - The Shnider Group
Co-Sponsor(s): Pavese Law Firm, Florida Weekly, LeeSar, Bank United, Sign-A-Rama/All American Printing, Holiday Inn - Airport, Lee Memorial Health System, Robert's Advertising, SBRN
Fee: $ 199.00
Online Registration is now closed. To Register, please call 745-3700 before 5pm. After 5pm, please register at the door at the tuition fee of $199.00
10501 FGCU Blvd S, Fort Myers FL 33965