The 15th Annual Entrepreneur's Law School
Topic: Managing a Business
Saturday, January 25, 2014 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
FGCU Cohen Center Room 214
The law school is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs who want to hone thier knowledge of the legal issues pertaining to their small businesses. The 50-minute long sessions will be taught by attorneys who are experts in the legal matters of small business.
Online Registration is now closed. To Register, please call 745-3700 before 5pm. After 5pm, please register at the door.
Tuition, Day of the Event: $199.00
Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch with the Attorneys and goodie bags.
The day will kick off with a continental breakfast and registration at 8:00 a.m. Sessions begin promptly at 9:00
a.m. and will be conducted by the area’s finest attorneys. Choose from tracks of 50 minutes each on subjects such
as legal structures, marketing and the law, employment law, EB-5 Visas, commercial leases, business contract
disputes, the health care insurance panel and more!
- Enjoy lunch with the attorneys
- In addition, check out our sponsor tables for information and giveaways. This annual event proves to be a MUST-ATTEND for any small business owner or entrepreneur wanting to know more about the law.
Breakfast Speaker: Jim Nathan - CEO Lee Memorial Health System
Choices for Tracks/Workshops
(Please choose one for each time, where applicable)
Registration, breakfast and welcome
Kickoff Presentation: Jim Nathan, CEO, Lee Memorial Health System; Breakfast Sponsor LeeSar
1) Entity Selection for the Business Owner – Make the Right Choice (Mary Vlasak Snell - Pavese Law Firm)
2) Marketing and the Law (Arlene C. Chase - Attorney at Law)
1) What You Need to Know About Being an Employer (Christina Harris Schwinn - Pavese Law Firm)
2) The Nuts and Bolts of EB-5 Visas - What You Need to Know (Norma B. Henning - Henning Law Firm)
1) Understanding a Contract’s Fine Print is the Key to Avoiding a Contract Dispute (Christina Harris Schwinn - Pavese Law Firm)
2) Anatomy of a Commercial Lease (Julie Drake - Pavese Law Firm)
Luncheon - Sponsored by BankUnited
Health Care Panel featuring:
Janette L’Heureux - Leading Edge Benefit Advisors
Althea Harris - Small Business Administration
Neil Shnider - The Shnider Group
Co-Sponsor(s): Pavese Law Firm, Florida Weekly, LeeSar, Bank United, Sign-A-Rama/All American Printing, Holiday Inn - Airport, Lee Memorial Health System, Robert's Advertising, SBRN
Fee: $ 199.00
Online Registration is now closed. To Register, please call 745-3700 before 5pm. After 5pm, please register at the door at the tuition fee of $199.00