Join the Florida SBDC at FAU in partnership with the SBA, Enterprise Florida, the U.S. Department of Commerce and the Town of Davie to gain access to your export marketing plan.
This webinar on the resources available to Florida businesses to support export activity will also teach you about the updated programs and grants available for increasing international sales.
· Understand how the SBDC assists new-to-export manufacturers and service providers with overseas growth strategies
· Create the process of a thorough readiness assessment
· See industry and market analysis with target market recommendations
· Review overseas trade opportunities
· Gain an action plan that may include trade mission participation
Speaker(s): Debbie Lanford - Interim Associate Director and Business Consultant with the Florida SBDC at FAU John Diep- Director of International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida Inc. Miguel Olivares - Senior International Trade Specialist in the US Dept. of Commerce Export Assistance Center Sandro Murtas, CGCE, CICP, CGBP - Lead Export Finance Manager at Florida, Puerto Rico & USVI Office of International Trade U.S. Small Business Administration
Fee: No Cost